The ever allusive 10 lbs

Finally not letting any excuses get in the way of healthy eating and consistent exercise to lose the 10 lbs I've been wanting to shed for 2 years. I have the fitness part down, just need to get up early EVERY day and get serious about tracking what I eat and good food choices. Hopefully following a keto meal plan will work well for me.

Replies

• MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    As long as you're in a calorie deficit, your tracking is on point and you're super patient you will get there. 10lbs will be notoriously slow, but with patience and persistence you'll get there.
  • lonelystaarr
    lonelystaarr Posts: 221 Member
    Remember this: It doesn't matter what you eat. Just eat in a deficit and you will lose weight. Don't restrict yourself too much. Make sure you are enjoying what you are eating.
  • tmhartway
    tmhartway Posts: 3 Member
    Yes, thank you! Just ordered a food scale today to better understand portion sizes and to track more realisticly.
  • bcampbell164
    bcampbell164 Posts: 7 Member
    I’ve also decided today to be serious about losing 10 pounds! I’m very active, but need to track my food choices and be more forward with myself about what I’ve been eating. Feel free to add me!
  • tmhartway
    tmhartway Posts: 3 Member
    Exactly! Tracking and no cheat days are my two big hurtles.