LIIFT4 weight lifting question

Options
I am on Week3 Day1 this evening. Workouts have been after work. I Finished up around 7:30pm. It was Chest and Triceps. Tomorrow is Back and Biceps. Do to work conflicts Tomorrow evening I am thinking about an AM workout at 6:15 to 6:45am is it ok to do bicep weights about 12 hrs from a tricep workout?

Replies

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Should be ok but you might feel a little more tired than usual.
  • dnoeljr
    dnoeljr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If you’re worried about it, you can rotate in shoulders and legs or do a cardio day
  • MikeNASMGFI
    MikeNASMGFI Posts: 21 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with this is you do split workouts. I’d work in small shoulder type exercises for the rotator cuff area too. Target those smaller but often neglected muscles.
  • tracyttocs
    tracyttocs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm beginning Week 3 Day 1 today. How are you liking the Liift4 program?
  • tvanepps11
    tvanepps11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am on my third time around with the program and I love it! The difference this time is I am actually counting my calorie intake and watching what I eat and boy, what a difference!!! I liked it before but I’m seeing better results this time around. You can’t outwork a bad diet, that’s for sure. Best of luck with the program!!
  • GoldFish1326
    GoldFish1326 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 7 day 1 and I actually really enjoy it, agreed the progress weightwise can be slow but I think that makes it more sustainable in the long run because I can maintain that calorie and exercise level. I also love the under 40 minute work outs, get in get out done.