Weightloss buddy

Hey guys just looking to make new friends to motivate each other xx

Replies

• lmveilleux
    lmveilleux Posts: 8 Member
    Im heading to the give me 10 days challenge here in this community. Will ket you know...
  • lmveilleux
    They do like this.... Rounds of 10 days posting the date, weight and comments. Ive copied my post... After 10 days another round begins... I like the idea. We could do it here to keep it smaller if you like.

What a great idea grandma jackie! Im looking forward to staying motivated with you all. I just finished 8 months with noom and dropped 8 kilos. Almost 18 pounds! I took what i could from the program and am off on my own, but i loved the group support i got there so thought of jumping into the mfp community!

Day/Weight/Comment
    01/13
    01/14
    01/15 168.7 under the weather today but I plan to stick to my food and hydration plan since im too feverish to exercise. Im lovin versions of the spanish omlet proposed on the mfp blog a week or so ago for breakfasts. Eating lots of soups. Today vegetable and bean minestrone with farro. We'll see for dinner...
    01/16
    01/17
    01/18
    01/19
    01/20
    01/21
    01/22
  • MarieRosekenji85
    MarieRosekenji85 Posts: 147 Member
    Feel free to add me OP, I don't weigh in daily, I do it on Fridays. my diary is open and I'm always looking for more supportive friends.
  • LakeCountyDiver
    LakeCountyDiver Posts: 50 Member
    Add me as well. I know this works and it's nice to know others are in it with me.
  • RoseMarie713
    RoseMarie713 Posts: 12 Member
    Just starting out but add me. My diary is open and I’m looking to loose 40-50 lbs.
    5’7 C-235 G-185
  • lmveilleux
    So its recommended to keep a document with the date weight and comments that you can add to everyday in whatever device you use to log in mfp and add to it everyday then cooy and paste it everyday here in our group after your morning weigh in. We can write and comnent and ask questions ins as well.

Initial weight 20 feb 2018 185.68
    SW (this round) 168.7
    GW (for time being) 151.8.
    Obviously y this will take several rounds
    Ultimate GW 143
    And this many more....

Day/Weight/Comment
    01/13
    01/14
    01/15   168.7  under the weather today but I plan to stick to my food and hydration plan since im too feverish to exercise. Im lovin versions of the spanish omlet proposed on the mfp blog a week or so ago for breakfasts. Eating lots of soups. Today vegetable and bean minestrone with farro. We'll see for dinner...
    01/16 ___. __. No weigh in as i was not well.
    01/17 168.3 still not super well. Eating soups and simple carbs hope to better tomorrow
    01/18 168.3 just gaving breakfast... Oatmeal 35g, oatbran 15 g and blueberries 60g and warm milk 150g + cinnamon and 5 g agave syrup..mmmoh coffe an 50 ml milk 1%
    01/19
    01/20
    01/21
    01/22
  • appletospare
    appletospare Posts: 17 Member
    You can add me. I’d like a healthier diet, and start up running again.
  • lemonita12
    lemonita12 Posts: 52 Member
    You can add me as well, It's always motivating if you have friends to do it with you! My diary is open as well. Good luck with your efforts!
  • lmveilleux
    Hey guys just looking to make new friends to motivate each other xx

How's it going out there? I've been away. I'm maintain but need to start dropping again. I need some motivation... You?