Too many left?

Options
Hi, hope this makes sense, what if you have too many calories left but you don't want to eat any more that day? Having got some calories back from light exercise? Thanks for reading.any help would be much appreciated x

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I eat them the next day.
  • softandspikey
    softandspikey Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I eat them the next day.
    @janejellyroll so you go over your calories the next day? Thank you :)
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I eat them the next day.

Yep, I absolutely do!
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    For some folks it helps to look your weekly calories. Some days over, some under and they balance out. It works fine to do it this way.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Hi, hope this makes sense, what if you have too many calories left but you don't want to eat any more that day? Having got some calories back from light exercise? Thanks for reading.any help would be much appreciated x

Look at your weekly goal not daily. As long as you're at your goal at the end of the week you're good.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    A day here and there below your calories isn't usually a big deal. You can either eat them the next day, spread them out over the next few days, save them up for a bigger weekend day, or skip them completely if it's only once in a while. If it becomes a habit or you notice your energy levels dropping or if you're eating too low all the time, then it's something you should look at.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,922 Member
    Options
    I eat them the next day.

If you don't like the idea of being in the red, you can move your exercise to the next day.
  • softandspikey
    Options
    I eat them the next day.

Yep, I absolutely do!

Thank you @janejellyroll
  • softandspikey
    Options
    kami3006 wrote: »
    For some folks it helps to look your weekly calories. Some days over, some under and they balance out. It works fine to do it this way.

Great thank you @kami3006 :)
  • softandspikey
    Options

Look at your weekly goal not daily. As long as you're at your goal at the end of the week you're good.

Ok great thank you @TavistockToad :)
  • softandspikey
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    I eat them the next day.

If you don't like the idea of being in the red, you can move your exercise to the next day.

Ok thank you @kshama2001