Fitbit Versa or apple watch

Would love to know your thoughts on the Versa or the Apple Watch trying to weigh out the pros and cons of both

Replies

• Tanya_Clair
    Tanya_Clair Posts: 31 Member
    These are the two watches I was considering last month, I ended up with the Versa as I was more interested in a fitness watch rather than a smart watch and didn't want to pay the extra cash for something I wasn't overly interested in. Obviously I can't speak for the apple watch, but the Versa has been great, it syncs with my phone well and I trust the heart rate monitor which I used as well as my Polar chest strap HRM on a cycle to see how accurate the wrist based Versa was and the results were the exact same.
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,046 Member
    I also have a Versa. Mine was an upgrade from another fitbit product, which I liked but was light on functionality outside of step counting and basic sleep tracking. I enjoy the smart watch functions and the extra features on the fitness front are good for me. It links with Strava, which is great for mileage and route tracking. I like that I can play my music offline through the watch. I even use the alarms for my morning wake-up, and I like it better than my old one because I don't have to sync the device to get the alarm to set. And the sleep breakdown is fascinating to me.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Garmin.
  • PeachPetite
    PeachPetite Posts: 39 Member
    Thank you very much everyone lots to think about especially because the Versa is £200 cheaper pretty much !!
  • Jbley75
    Jbley75 Posts: 42 Member
    I got my fitbit versa for Christmas and just love it! It keeps me on track every day!
    Feel free to add me there jebl75
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    I got the Versa for my Christmas and really enjoy it. Does everything I want it to and it's very versatile.