Confused about how news feed posts work

I don't understand what gets posted to the news feed and how to change the format. I'm sure I saw some settings for before it but I cannot find it again at all

Can I turn off the line about being under the calorie goal?

And I got a post made when I lost weight but not when I gained weight? Is this something in my settings I did wrong. I'd like it to post when I did either since I'm trying to maintain weight and both are important to me

Replies

• Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    It only celebrates when you lose weight. when you gain it keeps quiet.

I'm not sure about the other settings - try it on the desktop instead of phone, I find it easier to adjust things on the computer.
  • SpookyPockets
    SpookyPockets Posts: 33 Member
    Can you change that? I don't really want it to celebrate loss over gain I'd kind of like both

I'm on computer now and it's just not in any of the settings I have clicked around in circles for what feels like forever and I can't find it
  • jgilbey07
    jgilbey07 Posts: 7 Member
    You can’t change specific post wording on when you complete your diary but you can go to settings and click on or off what shows up on your feed- who’s become your friends, completed diary, logged on stream etc.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Settings > Automatic News Feed Update (on right hand column of options)
  • SpookyPockets
    I found it thanks
  • SpookyPockets
    That's really frustrating you can't change the options. Does it switch if I were to change my goal to gaining weight instead?