Pizza dessert

I feel sorry for your stomach tomorrow lol 😂

Why? It doesn’t cause a dent

Dairy on dairy. But then again
    This is coming from a pop tart man lol 😂
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    If men try to send me *kitten* pictures I like to answer them by asking why they just sent me a picture of a shrimp.

Now I am curious. How often does that happen? What is the ratio of unsolicited to solicited. For the solicited, is that an application process or random. And are the solicited ones that are shrimps also degraded as such? Are any of these, solicited or unsolicited sent back to the perps wife?

Inquiring minds'n all.
  • Fitleebit69
    Fitleebit69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hot cross buns
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    Options
    If men try to send me *kitten* pictures I like to answer them by asking why they just sent me a picture of a shrimp.

Now I am curious. How often does that happen? What is the ratio of unsolicited to solicited. For the solicited, is that an application process or random. And are the solicited ones that are shrimps also degraded as such? Are any of these, solicited or unsolicited sent back to the perps wife?

Inquiring minds'n all.

I really don't get any :D but it did happen in the past, when all I was trying to do was have a normal conversation.
  • SirMxyzptlk
    Options

Inquiring minds'n all.

I really don't get any :D but it did happen in the past, when all I was trying to do was have a normal conversation.

Gotcha. Well that is less than satisfying, as I was trying to uncover a subculture of D pic message mania.
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    Options

Inquiring minds'n all.

Gotcha. Well that is less than satisfying, as I was trying to uncover a subculture of D pic message mania.

You may be able to find candidates in the Fun&Games
  • SirMxyzptlk
    Options

Inquiring minds'n all.

You may be able to find candidates in the Fun&Games

...and I am off.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I have none. I don't feel guilty about pleasuring myself. Wait. That's not what you meant was it? :lol:

Seriously, I follow some YouTube channels I enjoy watching at night. I also stay up way too late catching up on cricket matches.
  • SirMxyzptlk
    Options
    Cunning Linguistics.
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Look what my son had today
    @george5911
    1qokl0l52qya.jpeg

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    I like that show Married At First Sight. It is interesting.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Fashion/shopping, makeup, all that sort of thing. Especially certain brands.

I'm extremely practical, minimalist, bookish, etc...but I enjoy it all and consider it my guilty pleasure.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

Inquiring minds'n all.

Good gawd, I've said it a hundred times…. I misunderstood the question!!!
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Reading ghost posts.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »

Inquiring minds'n all.

Good gawd, I've said it a hundred times…. I misunderstood the question!!!

I have some questions I'd like you to misunderstand.

:D