65 pounds down!

Options
Lisss1024
Lisss1024 Posts: 15 Member
If I can do it, literally anyone can! On January 1st, 2018 I promised myself after various trials and errors, THIS TIME it’ll be a trail & success. 65 pounds later & I couldn’t be more proud of myself. 20 more pounds to go! Do I got this?!

Replies

• efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on an awesome job? How did you do it?
  • yoursingingrealtor
    yoursingingrealtor Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Well done. So proud of you.
  • Lisss1024
    Options
    Thank you so much! Means a lot!
  • kathytorres3
    kathytorres3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,311 Member
    Options
    Great job! Yes, you got this!!!
  • Soul_mate
    Soul_mate Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Lisss1024 wrote: »
    If I can do it, literally anyone can! On January 1st, 2018 I promised myself after various trials and errors, THIS TIME it’ll be a trail & success. 65 pounds later & I couldn’t be more proud of myself. 20 more pounds to go! Do I got this?!

Great Job.. Means It took around 365 days.. If u dont mind can you please share your weight.. I am also targeting 60 pounds.. So want to findout whether I can have next new year at my target.. i started at 218 pounds
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • koljandertjie68
    koljandertjie68 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well done, you will definitely loose the last pound as well and never put it back on :)
  • Lisss1024
    Options
    You
    Great Job!

Thank you so much !!
  • Lisss1024
    Options
    Great job! Yes, you got this!!!

Love the motivation! Thank you!
  • Lisss1024
    Options

Great Job.. Means It took around 365 days.. If u dont mind can you please share your weight.. I am also targeting 60 pounds.. So want to findout whether I can have next new year at my target.. i started at 218 pounds

My start weight was 215, I’m currently 150!
  • Lisss1024
    Options
    Well done, you will definitely loose the last pound as well and never put it back on :)

Appreciate that! Thank you!!
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'd definitely say you got this!
  • Lisss1024
    Options
    Thank you bunches !!
  • Turtle8992
    Turtle8992 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Heck yes!!!! You are doing awesome! You are beautiful btw!
  • Lisss1024
    Options
    Thank you lovely !
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic !
  • Lisss1024
    Options
    Thank you both !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!