Asking for a friend

Options
TexmexDarcy
TexmexDarcy Posts: 114 Member
Is going to the gym and taking a gym selfie really mean you went to the gym? Or can you go and not tell anyone and it still be true? Asking for a friend

Replies

• TexmexDarcy
    Options
    It's probably time to reevaluate your friendship

😂😂😂😂
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Is going to the gym and taking a gym selfie really mean you went to the gym? Or can you go and not tell anyone and it still be true? Asking for a friend

I ate lunch and there are no pictures, so apparently the possibilities are endless here.
  • Taz6o5
    Taz6o5 Posts: 3,441 Member
    Options
    Pictures don't lie .
    So if they always take selfie's at the gym but not losing weight then it's not that hard to see .
    Something ain't right.
  • TexmexDarcy
    Options

I ate lunch and there are no pictures, so apparently the possibilities are endless here.

How are we suppose to know what you ate? And if in fact you really did eat!!?
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    Is this a thread where we can ask anything and say a friend asked?

Asking for a friend.
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I count it when I drive by and can do a Facebook "Check in" #FacebookOfficial
  • SirMxyzptlk
    Options

did you log it?

Why the hell would I do that? Much easier to stay in deficit when I don't log.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? Asking for a friend.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

African or European?
  • TexmexDarcy
    Options

How are we suppose to know what you ate? And if in fact you really did eat!!?

you aren't. It's really not anyone's business.

❤️
  • TexmexDarcy
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

What are the main ingredients in a hot dog. Asking for a friend
  • arsan
    arsan Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Heck, I do a lot of things and don't post them for the public's knowledge. But then again, I grew up in a time where the phone was once mounted on a wall and didn't have a camera.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options
    What is a gym?
    Asking for a friend.
  • SirMxyzptlk
    Options
    What is a gym?
    Asking for a friend.

It's a place where people go at the start of the year and stop going around March.

And the fruit and vegatable crisper is where good intention go to decompose.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options
    What is a gym?
    Asking for a friend.

It's a place where people go at the start of the year and stop going around March.

Can I stop going right about now?
    Asking for a friend.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options
    What is a friend?
    Asking for a gym

You ruined it.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options
    What is a gym?
    Asking for a friend.

Can I stop going right about now?
    Asking for a friend.

Too early. Hang in there for a few more weeks, bud

I have an idea. If I keep going up until VDay then after that I can give up the ghost? Not that it makes much difference anyway but I can pretend I'm losing weight for a hot date.
    Asking for a friend.