Looking for accountability buddies

Options
I'm looking to lose between 20-40 pounds within 2019. I really need an accountability buddy, so please add me! I want to stay on track and feel healthier and more confident, but it's hard for me to stay self motivated.

Replies

• Kevin_Hassenpflug
    Kevin_Hassenpflug Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    add me
  • lostinureyes17
    lostinureyes17 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Add me! I joined Healthy wage and have to lose 50lbs by July 14th. I need accountability.
  • bmohrhardt470
    bmohrhardt470 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too please 😁😁
  • khcrmo
    khcrmo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Im going for about 30-35 lbs this time... Im always very motivated in the beginning and then once i start to see results i slack off and it all comes back! 😬 im hoping if i have some friends this time it wont happen
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have a lot to lose but probably 40-50 lbs this year. The more people that see your food diary the more you want to stay onboard!
  • jennyloggins77
    jennyloggins77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new! I need to lose 50 lbs. Not good at self motivation. Need accountability partners!
  • taniafernandez319
    Options
    How do you add people? I’m new to this completely feel free to add me by the way
  • mamabearkroney
    mamabearkroney Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! Just had my third kiddo and have a lot of work to do. I was at my goal weight before getting pregnant and hoping I’m back there by the time it’s warm out! Would like to lose around 40lbs l.
  • lilo1972mfp
    lilo1972mfp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm back on it from tomorrow with 42lb to lose really need this gone by 31st July for my hols
    Please feel free to add me
    We can do this
    Laura :-)
  • chubbymommma
    chubbymommma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me and keep me accountable. My hubby doesn't think I need to lose 50lbs so hes no help. but I'm 5'3" and just weighed in at 190lbs.
  • bethyylovee
    bethyylovee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I gotchu!
  • thinmint83
    thinmint83 Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I am too! Being held accountable is my weakness!! Please add me and I’ll add you and let’s all help each other out and build each other up! I’m at my heaviest at 151lbs. I want to get back down to at least 135. Need to reach that goal by July when I go canoeing in the boundary waters.
  • kdeuser
    kdeuser Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! I need motivation as well
  • JRo4604
    JRo4604 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me as well, along with anyone else from this thread. Looking for accountability friends as well!!!
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Anyone can befriend Me! lets motivate and help each other along our journeys!
  • rds532
    rds532 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Need to lose about 40 lbs and would love some buddies!
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I'm at it AGAIN, feels like for the 50th time.
    I am ashamed for anyone "I know" to see my reality. Affraid of being judged. Definitely need motivation.
    I am 57 years old and about 50 / 60 pounds overweight. Any help will be very much appreciated.
    Thank you!