Mayday, mayday challenge

Options
It's the middle of January. It's cold and dark and summer seems a long way off but it isn't really. I just checked my calendar and it's 14 weeks and 6 days until 1st May, which I consider to be the start of summer (hopefully). This summer and beyond, I want to be able to feel comfortable in the heat, not wobble as I walk, wear nice clothes and generally feel healthier. So, I'm 2 weeks into my challenge- lose weight by fllowing the 5:2 diet (800 calorie version), doing exercise every day (mostly gardening, swimming and cycling) and trying to follow a Mediterranean diet on the non-fast days.
Would anyone else like to join me so we can help to motivate each other and be accountable? It's open to anyone, regardless of whether you have a little or a lot to lose, age/sex/ nationality irrelevant. I'm a woman, aged 60 and want to lose around 10kg on this challenge. I will still have a further 10kg to lose after that, I think. I won't be making spreadsheets but weigh ins will be on Monday and you need to be determined. I'm postive I will do this but it would be very good to have some team members to join me.

Week 0 - 94kg
Week 1 - 93.1kg
Week 2 - 91.3kg