A healthy breakfast to get you going

Options
Nothing gets your metabolism going like a healthy breakfast you have to pick up off the floor!

4d9cb071ynll.jpg

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    DANGIT!!! Are those blueberries?!? :'(
  • RunnerGrl1982
    RunnerGrl1982 Posts: 412 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Bummer! I feel you. I lose food on the floor constantly, but it's because I'm such a klutzy person. XD

kshama2001 wrote: »
    Whew, glad this isn't a mushroom-chocolate-greens-keto-coffee thread!

LOL. I was hesitant to click because I've read through so many coffee threads, I wasn't quite sure what I was going to discover. (well, not really as @concordancia is a seasoned veteran of the forums - so I wasn't too concerned) :wink:

• middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    This is when you wake the cat out of a deep sleep and set it loose in the kitchen, (More efficient than a Roomba.) and are glad you weren’t having an omelette.

Cheers, h.
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    One time I dropped a jar of mayonnaise on my kitchen floor and it exploded everywhere. I definitely burned more calories cleaning it off the floor, walls, and appliances than I would have consumed with the chicken salad I was trying to make.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    One time I dropped a jar of mayonnaise on my kitchen floor and it exploded everywhere. I definitely burned more calories cleaning it off the floor, walls, and appliances than I would have consumed with the chicken salad I was trying to make.

My son once exploded bottle of root beer in the kitchen. I think there will still be sticky spots when we eventually gut it for renovation :tired_face:
  • lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I was once making a flan which included heating sugar into a caramel sauce. Being young, and very dumb, I thought I could heat a glass pyrex dish on the burner. It didn't take long for the pyrex dish to explode. I had hot, sticky caramel sauce all over the kitchen, floor and ceiling. Dang that was a mess. Not sure how I managed to not get hurt.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I love how this thread has become “What’s the worst thing you ever dropped on the floor” :D

Me too! So far I think ghost pepper is worst, but being a second-hand story, my vote is for Pyrex caramel sauce.