Back to lose the baby weight...

Options
Hi!๐Ÿ‘‹ I'm back to lose the weight I lost before but then gained while pregnant. My little one is 11 months now so I finally feel comfortable dieting while nursing.
I could really use some motivation and opions from others. My diet is dairy and soy free (food intolerance baby) and I have a hard time with protein since I only eat chicken and soy protein is out. I'm also a stay at home mom who eats for comfort (very stressed). Any who, I appreciate all the help/encouragement I can get.

Replies

• MonicaInnes789
    MonicaInnes789 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I can relate, well not on the nursing side but I am also trying to loose the baby weight. Was very muscly and toned before I fell pregnant and now I feel like a lump of jelly and trying so hard to tone up again. Try involving your little one with exercises, for instance for a bit of fun throughout the day Iโ€™ll hold my baby facing the front and squat with him in my arms, he loves it thinks itโ€™s funny and I get a little exercise throughout the day as well as going to the gym when I can.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    The second half of this post is super helpful if you are struggling to set a goal for breastfeeding or need to figure out how you want to log it
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10176233/gaining-weight-during-pregnancy-and-losing-it-post-partum

I find the easiest way to stick to my diet is to be around food less, and while I was at home I found getting out of the house really helped my sanity. Its a little cold out now for walks and paying at the park, but find places you like for days when the weather is nicer. Make sure to check out you local library for story time, local fast food places with indoor playgrounds, and toddler fun places near you for some winter time fun!