Looking for ww friends

Options
Any weight watchers out there? Add me! Even if your a ww you can still add me if you looking for support !

Replies

• slidefan216
    slidefan216 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Any weight watchers out there? Add me! Even if your a ww you can still add me if you looking for support !

I just rejoined WW 2-3 weeks ago! Would love to share support / tips etc.!
  • aznegashe
    aznegashe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too🌼🎉🌼
  • slidefan216
    Options
    aznegashe wrote: »
    Add me too🌼🎉🌼
    I sent you a request😁
  • slidefan216
    Options
    Is anyone tracking here and on WW?
  • Mrsbunnyleon
    Mrsbunnyleon Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Terri. Im looking to lose 30lbs. Im addicted to beige eating and sweets. I battle this everyday, working at Starbucks doesnt help but I choose everyday to avoid it now. Add me. Looking for support from other women. And I'm here to motivate.
  • Mrsbunnyleon
    Mrsbunnyleon Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Also. What's WW?
  • slidefan216
    Options
    Also. What's WW?

Weight Watchers 😁
  • slidefan216
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have a ton of weight to lose! You can never have too much support! 😁
  • SicilianICE
    SicilianICE Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Have had a lot of success with Jenny Craig because its easy. Its not cheap though. I am thinking after I reach my goal switching to WW to maintain or if it takes too long to hit goal on JC Its great to see success with WW here.
  • slidefan216
    Options
    I guess really anything works as long as you are focused and committed. I find WW easy to follow like I’m sure JC is for you. Its preference maybe.
  • vida23
    vida23 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to know more about the differences between WW and JC and what you get from this app? Just curious about options. Feel free to add me! :)
  • chris42376
    chris42376 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Im back on ww after a bump in the road, feel free to add me if you like :)
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    I've been doing WW for three years. I also double track using MFP because I think it helps. I'm a super slow loser and I'm always trying to figure out how I can speed it up and still maintain a lifestyle that I will stick to forever.