• RebelRebel00
    RebelRebel00 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good to see so many of you, added you all xx
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

that awkward moment when you go to accept your friend request and there isn't one :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Deviette
    Deviette Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same boat as you. I train so I can eat more food (also because I love it, but still, massively helps)! I normally eat somewhere between 1600-1800kcals. I have a fairly small deficit, and I will regularly eat at maintenance (2000-2100) if I have a day that I just want to eat more food.

Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • RebelRebel00
    RebelRebel00 Posts: 35 Member
    Options

that awkward moment when you go to accept your friend request and there isn't one :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I’m on it ! :)
  • Nama_Slay38
    Nama_Slay38 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Foodie with a bootay! Feel free to add!
  • SusanArmyStrongMomOfTwo
    Options
    Hi...feel free to add me! :)
  • tame49
    tame49 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too please . We have got this 😘💕💕
  • GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I've set myself 1400-1600 cal a day. I usually sit around 1500. I've tried 1200 and I can't do it. I have a lot to lose (50kg/100lb) but it has to be sustainable!

Feel free to add me 😊
  • Lennie08
    Lennie08 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I too enjoy my food, I average between 1500 and 1800 a day, I exercise at least 4 times a week, doing bootcamp, metcon, body combat and general gym which I absolutely love and has changed me from the sofa surfer I was to a pretty active person. I will splurge at the weekends and have a drink and a take away or a luxury meal because well, you've just gotta have a life!! :):) Feel free to add me :)
  • alexhayg
    alexhayg Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am 5ft 2 and have 1450 cals a day (trainer advised). I workout at home (I live in the middle of nowhere so gym is a no go!) and am currently completing an 8 week programme with my trainer (on week 3). Feel free to add me :)
  • Khloris__
    Khloris__ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    YESSS! Finally someone says it! I love this post so much. I'm a grown up, I need food! 1200 calories a day, or less in a lot of cases, is just absolute crap.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I'm attempting to recomp so I'm eating 1800 a day (1650 when in a deficit). I eat a macro based diet so you'll see me eat M&Ms nearly every day. However, I'm not as active on MFP as I used to be. I'll hop in a few times a week and I don't log my food on this app.
  • AthenaBosi
    AthenaBosi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on a weight gain goal and down for some new female friends! Feel free to add me :)
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    female, 5'3", 158 and I avg 2500cal a day...
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    Khloris__ wrote: »
    d116hgnop5ov.jpg

This speaks to me

I'm doing 1560 to lose 1lb/week, which means I average closer to 1700 and 0.5-0.75lb/week loss because I love dessert too much.
  • GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »

You will no doubt often see me responding to forum posts talking about 1200 calorie diets, trying to balance out the myth that 1200 cals is a typical target and is easy or fine if you "eat right". There are not enough veggies and zero-cal noodles in the world to make 1200 cals okay for me.

@kimny72 AGREED! 1200 cal is not a easy at all. During my first weight loss journey, I didn't have MFP. I remember what a typical day was, so I calculated my net cals. It was 1600. I lost 44kg in about 12 months back then.

And yes, there is not enough veggies or zero-cal noodles to satisfy my hunger!
  • ElectrifyingGravity
    Options
    MY PEOPLE!

I did the low low cal thing a few years ago thinking I would a lose a bunch of weight: NOPE! I just felt miserable all the time and had no energy to workout. I'm in the 1800 range, usually like 2 or 3 workouts a week, and it has been so much better.

I don't track well on the weekend and you'll also catch a decent amount of Chipotle and alcohol on my diary, heads up lol
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Currently eating at 1655 cal/day. On my nights off of work, an adult beverage is usually included in that :) Lots of lifting and meal prepping for me.