work out playlist

Options
Buck6032
Buck6032 Posts: 21 Member
My workout playlist looks like I got it from a teenage girl in 1998.

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,459 Member
    Options
    If it makes ya happy, and keeps you working out, it can't possibly be wrong. ;)

No one else needs to know.

Unless, of course, you post it on a weight loss/fitness site in front of thousands of people. :drinker:

Best wishes! :)
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    For workout music I listen to a podcast called 'Group Therapy' put out by an electronic music group called 'Above & Beyond'. So if you're into Trance/House/Dance music that's 2 hours of music every week. It a new mix every week so it's always fresh music and new songs/tracks, and it's 100% free.

If that style of music isn't your thing I imagine there must be other music podcasts that would suit different tastes.
  • MarieRosekenji85
    MarieRosekenji85 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I listen to all kinds of old school music, what really matters is does your music get you up and pumping through that workout? If so, who cares what year its from lol
    I personally like punk( flogging Molly, dropkick Murphys, the offspring,Taking back Sunday, Hawthrone heights and some rock n roll music( shine down, Seether, linkin park,Taylor swift, Katie Perry. For walking/bike riding I like stuff like Twenty one pilots, Green Day, Adele, Bastille.