Aalps wrote: »
I've done pretty much every slimming club over and again to try and find the "perfect" answer, but they all have the same problem for me...
1. They restrict the type of food I can eat so I am not "choosing" not to eat it myself, I am being denied it by the diet. So I want it all the more.
2. I have to go to a class and sit and listen to a leader talk if I want to make the most of my weekly fee. This works for the enthusiastic 8 weeks/2 stone then I start to dread weigh in, and find myself looking at the leader wanting to argue back with everything they say because they are not talking about me, they're talking to the masses and I eventually grow to dislike them and be immensely irritated by them.
3. Nobody should have to have a discussion about "star" weeks or why the extra chocolate button or half teaspoon of milk in your coffee has made you put on half a lb. It's ridiculous.
4. If you fall off the wagon at SW you might as well throw in the towel, everything turns negative.
5. I am totally calm and in control of my weight loss here on MFP. If I want to overeat one week I do. I don't have to weigh myself, and I can easily put myself back on track when I'm ready. I have all the facts and figures I need to progress healthily in the way that suits me. I am finally in control of my own destiny and it makes me happy.
nooboots wrote: »
2 stone in 8 weeks!!! Or perhaps I misread that?
Ive lost weight with SW in the past but god knows how as I recall at the time eating industrial sized buckets of pasta (free food). I reckon that really messed me up.
Copyright 2005-2019 MyFitnessPal, Inc.