71 pounds down. Feeling pretty good!

Options
cenafan
cenafan Posts: 398 Member
So happy I've done before and after pics! (I'm sick right now so these are a reminder of why I need to get back on track as soon as I feel better!). Lots of hard work. Lots of eating right. Lots of ups and downs. I have no secret or magic diet. Eat well and exercise. Enjoy off days and vacations and get right back to normal.

fe7eb9df-3722-4b78-9bc6-1e79e613b3c6_zpsc15027bb.jpg

b6550fef-a67d-4251-bb75-90b0b99f46ce_zpsed3d8512.jpg

Replies

• salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You look amazing congrats on your success!!
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    Options
    way to go! you look great :) I hope you feel better
  • robsonv
    robsonv Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Congrats :)
  • cenafan
    Options
    way to go! you look great :) I hope you feel better

Me too! Lots of tests. Just like me. Get healthier and then get sick. Lol
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    awesome job.....i can really see such a great difference in your stomach and everywhere else.
    I'm glad to hear you mention the "ups and downs" - - i am just at the beginning of this journey........so it is good to hear everyone has those "down" moments - even those who have been super successful.

great work!
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results!! You must feel like a million bucks. Congrats!
  • cenafan
    Options
    awesome job.....i can really see such a great difference in your stomach and everywhere else.
    I'm glad to hear you mention the "ups and downs" - - i am just at the beginning of this journey........so it is good to hear everyone has those "down" moments - even those who have been super successful.

great work!

It's funny...as I never thought my stomach was a big issue. Seeing these pics....wow was I wrong. My hips and butt will be stubborn to the very end! Bring on the elliptical. Lol
  • misifer
    misifer Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can see a big difference in your posterior region and legs too! Keep it up!!
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    You're lookin pretty damn good too!! Way to go girl! Keep up the ahh-mazing work!
  • LisaDunn01
    LisaDunn01 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep it up! :-)
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    ohmy.gif

Amazing difference ....... keep on truckin' !
  • ladylalaland
    ladylalaland Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    W.O.W. You're looking incredible. I hope I'll be able to post transformation pics like that in the not so distant future x
  • alroher
    alroher Posts: 6
    Options
    Congratulations.........I am just starting and hope to be as successful as you! Good job!
  • Ressie1
    Ressie1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Awesome and Amazing Job. Lets me know that all the working out and Eating right will pay off. :)
  • mommy3457
    mommy3457 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    you look awesome. one question, did your tattoo fall down on your arm the dark one looks further down your arm?? or am i seeing things
  • amluvstld
    amluvstld Posts: 212
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! Keep up the good work!
  • cenafan
    Options
    you look awesome. one question, did your tattoo fall down on your arm the dark one looks further down your arm?? or am i seeing things

I think it's an optical illusion. Tee shirt vs tank top creating a different line of reference.
  • rockinjennydee
    rockinjennydee Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!