Life: the ups and downs and the new beggining it brings

Options
Im not new here just a stranger who lost sight of the journey. life can deal you cards and you have to play them no matter what. The only choice in the matter is how YOU, or in my case "I", decide how to play the hand dealt.

Okay enough of the metophors 😆. I am a male 36 of age 211 pounds last ive been on here i was 253. Although i am happy that im not to far away from my goal of 180 the loss was not intended. Due to depression and life occurrences but i am more motivated then ever to be a fit and healthy person.

I have been on my journey for almost a month. When i tell you im on a natural high, it is an understatement but ive been on that high before and thats why im here speaking to you the readers/community. During my state of depression and wanting to get out of my funk i failed to have people who want the same goals. My circle is far from being supportive. Which the are dont get me wrong but telling me you can do it and im proud of you while everyone is going against the grain of your goal can easily put you back to square one.

So i need to surround myself with like minded ppl. Ppl who have the goal of a better positive life. That was my major downfall everytime i start my journey. It was almost like a secret. Like i was a shame to start working out. So i kept it to myself. I started not to tell anybody i was working out or eating healthy. It was a struggle mentally. I dont know if whoever read this been through it and when i do share it that i am trying to be fit everybody was proud but they would always have this condescending notion that it wont last.

Now i am here because of me. Now i am here to speak and make new friends. Meet ppl who are like minded. Encourage those who need it because i know how it is. I am here because the noise and chatter of doubt wont and will not phase me.

Lol ive said a lot for someone who really dont say much. I dont have a lot of friend's and the ones i do have i love them to death but its time for me to grow. Time for me to have the image that i have for myself come to fruition.

All in all this is a long way to say can you be my friend lmao. I dont know if i should have just made it short with two boxes and say"would you be my friend check yes or no." anyway i hope to have a plethora of friends and to keep smiling and if your reading this and your just like me and want to break being shy, starting a new journey, or getting back to it, you dont have to write a long back story like me. Unless you want to. Itll give you more of a satisfation if you do though or a simple hello can change your life.

With that being said,

Hello Everyone

Replies