Then & Now

So I thought it would be an idea to see how far we have come over the years/months/weeks. Here's mine . . . 11years apart but only starting being in control 3 years ago of my weight.

Come on let's see your transformation omfe9ciajrs5.jpg

Replies

• xDanielleForbesx
    xDanielleForbesx Posts: 35 Member
    cstone768 wrote: »
    69rd1cw1ensz.jpeg
    Keep at it 💪 puts things into better view when you do before and after pics. Showshow far we've come

• khcrmo
    khcrmo Posts: 40 Member
    That looks like a mother daughter side by side! I cant believe how much younger wieght loss can make some people look.... Here's hoping!😀
  • xDanielleForbesx
    c4rgqmayaei3.jpeg
    My heaviest was when I was 22 and my goal was to get back to where I was at 19. Looking back I think I was starting to put on weight at 19, but was in denial about it at the time. I weigh about the same at 29 as I did at 19, but clearly there has been some body composition changes since then.

Here’s less than a month away from my 22nd birthday and just a couple days ago:oax8km4d023b.jpeg

Great work!!!!!
  • xDanielleForbesx
    Cardio vs weight lifting

dc506bmynjel.jpeg

Definately agree with this - Weight lifting burns more calories compared to cardio. I try to do both
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!