New friends

Options
Hey everyone! I am 21 years old and a new mom. By the end of my pregnancy I was weighing in at 197. Before I was pregnant I was 142. I weigh around 150 right now. Last time I weighed myself was a few weeks ago so hopefully I'm weighing less now. I would like to weigh somewhere between 120-130. I was lightly active before I got pregnant. I live in Hawaii, so I used to go on various hikes and I did do he workout program insanity for two months. I found out I was pregnant the day I climbed KoKo head. Unfortunately I was restricted quite a bit while pregnant. My doc thought if I staid active I could go into labor too early. So I have lost A LOT of muscle. So in reality, I have a bit more fat too lose and a lot of muscle to gain. I would love to hear other people's stories and keep up with others and help motivate them. I am on a mostly pescetarianism diet. Meaning I only eat fish for meat. Unless I'm spoiling myself. I can't ever seem too eat enough calories. And I am breastfeeding. I have decided to stop logging in the calorie loss from breastfeeding. My doc said not too worry about eating back those calories so I won't! Lol