Im back....

Options
HIIII, my names Rita, I'm back on mfp, trying to get rid of these suckers that stick onto my body (lol). I would love to have some new friends on here to motivate each other and maybe get some inspiration! please feel free to add me! and lets get to know each other and help each other out

P.S. this sounds like a dating bio....lol...I swear its not one...(I wish I had a laughing emoji)

Replies

• bogdanblachowski
    bogdanblachowski Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Rita,
    it's good to hear that you've started using MFP again. I've already "scored" 3 comebacks' to MFP :p through last years. It's right to say that I'm a rookie' and veteran at the same time. I was using MFP even before UnderArmor had bought this platform.
    What was the reason you quited using it?
  • RitaRose91
    RitaRose91 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Rita,
    it's good to hear that you've started using MFP again. I've already "scored" 3 comebacks' to MFP :p through last years. It's right to say that I'm a rookie' and veteran at the same time. I was using MFP even before UnderArmor had bought this platform.
    What was the reason you quited using it?

Lol oh man, the amount of times Ive started and stopped on here is insane. lol, the last time I quit using it was work got insane and I stopped taking care of myself and my health, and then last year I had some interesting stuff happen that I spent 6 months out of the year literally in recovery. So now im back to making sure my health is taken care of and important.