Diet for ripped body

Options
Please go through the meal plan for 180 pound men.cnmc5ebnrlov.jpeg

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,973 Member
    Options
    I like all those foods, but would rebel if told to eat them like that. It seems unnecessarily full of "clean" or "super" foods. If you like quinoa, eat quinoa. But rice or potatoes are fine and lots cheaper. (I am aware you can chose from a list, but those are the examples given.)

Also, they suggest avocado as the fat to pair with kale? Blech. (At this time I have kale as my avatar. I grow it and eat it late spring - early fall. But pairing it with avocado? :# )
  • ritzvin
    ritzvin Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    yeah- ditto on the "ew.. why?"
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    that just sounds all kinds of horrible.

but have fun with that.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    I'm still not clear on the premise of this thread. Is this meant for others to critique the plan for you? Or, is it a suggestion to others?
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    Nothing about that looks appealing nor sustainable, never mind appropriate for me. I'm fine doing my own thing.

Right?!? Kale and quinoa multiple times a day. :sick:

Well... I'd lose weight, that's for sure. Kale and quinoa are both firmly on my 'do not like' list.
  • hippiesaur
    hippiesaur Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Eating the same thing 3 times a day + otherwise the protein powder/other products they want to sell you. Doesn't seem sustainable to me. And it's probably much more expensive than a normal diet with the same macros.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    The only thing I could eat daily on this plan would be the apple and peanut butter. I would die eating Kale, quinoa, chicken and not a fan of pancakes.. make it a golden crispy waffle with syrup and butter and we have a winner.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    COGypsy wrote: »
    Misery does not burn calories.

Stealing this. <3
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    The only thing I could eat daily on this plan would be the apple and peanut butter. I would die eating Kale, quinoa, chicken and not a fan of pancakes.. make it a golden crispy waffle with syrup and butter and we have a winner.

It's apparently National Peanut Butter day. So now I want a golden crispy waffle topped with peanut butter, maple syrup and raspberries. Mmmmmm, so good...

You forgot the bacon. Bacon + peanut butter + maple syrup = Deliciousness
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

It's apparently National Peanut Butter day. So now I want a golden crispy waffle topped with peanut butter, maple syrup and raspberries. Mmmmmm, so good...

You forgot the bacon. Bacon + peanut butter + maple syrup = Deliciousness

I don't know. I would maybe go for the bacon on the side. There is something magical to me about warm, drippy peanut butter, syrup and fresh raspberries.