Low Cal Birthday Cake?

Options
2»

Replies

• rbbrrmqn
    rbbrrmqn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2013/06/12/healthy-cake-recipe/

Check out her whole blog; she is AMAZING!!!
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    DIET BIRTHDAY CAKE....SERIOUSLY!!!

Your birthday is ONCE a year, enjoy the cake

And IF you must eat diet cake, there's a recipe for a watermelon/cool whip creation somewhere around here.

But seriously, EAT CAKE....the good kind
  • JskC1893
    JskC1893 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Cut a watermelon into a square, ice with whipped cream, decorate with sliced fruit. That's what we did for my boyfriend's bday yesterday (it was his choice, I should state). It was really good and really filling
    What a cool idea
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    Cut a watermelon into a square, ice with whipped cream, decorate with sliced fruit. That's what we did for my boyfriend's bday yesterday (it was his choice, I should state). It was really good and really filling

#notcake
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    :noway:

No. Just. No. It's Birthday. and Cake. Low Cal should be allowed in that sentence. I have dietary restrictions (can't eat gluten, have issues with some dairy) and my boyfriend had a friend of ours make me a gluten free cheesecake for my birthday. Was it full of fat? Probably. Was it low cal? Hell no. Was it delicious and did I enjoy every single bite of it? HELL YES. Why? Because it was my birthday.

Enjoy it and don't worry about your calories for one day, it won't throw you off track :flowerforyou:
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I find that fruit tart is acceptable. It is like a mess of fruit on top of cake and some sort of filling. Its delicious.

thumb_600.jpg?1333829358
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Any box cake with .5 tsp baking soda and 1 cup water only. No oil or eggs needed.

OOooh ..... top with 7 Minute Frosting (fat free) ...... yum!

Let's see...... choclate cake with 7 Minute Frosting (kinda like marshmallow fluff). Maybe drizzle a little caramel syrup & throw on some toasted pecans ........ TURTLE CAKE.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    2d0l9fq.jpg

IN for Cake!!
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    You can buy sugar free angel food cake at some grocery stores and serve it with Light Cool Whip and strawberries.

For what it's worth, I think you should just indulge on your birthday. Even if you have a big piece you're not talking more than 500 calories or so and it's just one day.
  • laceylucas86
    Options
    engel food cake, sherrif lemon pie filling, slice cake in hald and some of the filling in the center of the cake, mix the remaining lemon with whipped cream and 'frost' the outside. sprinkles if you like to pretty it us :) NOM
  • KaltieEm
    KaltieEm Posts: 73 Member
    Options