Options
    Hi there,
    You can do this.
    Just don't quit!
    Good luck to you.
  • dedflwrs
    dedflwrs Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi. 52 here. Even if you are overweight there is no reason to be frumpy. The way you feel about yourself will dictate how your day, your life, etc... goes. So start by buying yourself a couple of cute outfits and always look nice, even if at home. Just do it for yourself.

There is no trick to losing weight. It's just as simple as calories in, calories out. I eat all the things I like. The trick is not to overdo it. And yes, it is not always an easy trick to pull but it can be done.

Wish you good luck and remember to start pampering yourself NOW. You don't have to wait to lose the weight.
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Hi ! Hey ! Cheer up, this website is....words can't describe what it has done for me.
    I have learned so much about nutrition and portion control.
    Started using this last August...struggled a bit with motivation but got very motivated April of this year.
    Have patience ! Takes time to lose weight. I aim for a 1/2 lb a week.

I will be 56 next month.
    Starting weight 183 at age 51. ( I still can't believe I was that heavy and worse yet, didn't care)
    Current weight 144.
    Goal weight 133.

Add me as a friend if you would like.
    I log in daily.

Good luck.
  • mefitforlife9
    mefitforlife9 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Also 53, but "less fat" than I was... LOL - please anyone/all feel free to add me. :-)

Not sure why my ticker thingie isn't working - but my "less fat" than I was is because I've lost 87 lbs so far and have another 50 or so to go.. in it for the long haul...