Recipes

Options
This past week I noticed my appetite has been poor. I just wanted to know if any of you guys can share a recipe on shakes with a lot of calories. I also dropped a few pounds and my clothes are fitting a bit too loose :(

Replies

• Goal60kg2019
    Goal60kg2019 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hii dear
    So you can check out serious mass optimum nutrition protein powder.It has 1250 calories for 2scoops.Meaning a scoop is 625(that’s if you mix it water),but if you should add milk/bananas,know that calories will increase 😉
    Hope that helps
    And to boost your appetite,try apetamin,that’s what I use for now
    I just started almost a week ago😋
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    If I need to up calories an easy fix is all natural peanut butter. Either added to the shake or just eat it lol
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    "Sludge" is a pretty easy way to up kcals...just start with protein powder, sparingly add water & stir to desired consistency (pudding like) & make additions from there: nut butters, almonds, cashews, pistachios, EVOO, berries/banana, oats, cereal, flax meal, salt, etc.

Takes some trial and error with getting good at volume approximations/consistency/how much dry ingredients to use (generally better to start using too little water or oil/peanut butter/etc.)