Am I the only one?

Options
Je55ica_79
Je55ica_79 Posts: 276 Member
So I'm pretty new to using the community part of this app. I often type up a response to topic then hit the stupid done button at the top right instead of scrolling up to enter the post because my keyboard covers it. So frustrating I think I've done it a 100 times now 🙄

Replies

• Je55ica_79
    Options
    But you only have 49 posts lol

Yes because I most of the time lose the post or like mistressSara I think maybe I should just shut up 😂
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    Options

Smartass 😜🤣
  • Den_of_Iniquity
    Den_of_Iniquity Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    everjcjv wrote: »

Yes because I most of the time lose the post or like mistressSara I think maybe I should just shut up 😂

On the bright side...a 49% success rate on getting mfp to work properly is pretty good.
  • Je55ica_79
    Options
    everjcjv wrote: »

On the bright side...a 49% success rate on getting mfp to work properly is pretty good.

😂🤣😂😜
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Yep me too, much swearing usually follows..... :D
    I also see it as I sign that I shouldn't wade in on some things.
  • Je55ica_79
    Options
    Jackie9003 wrote: »
    Yep me too, much swearing usually follows..... :D
    I also see it as I sign that I shouldn't wade in on some things.

Oh ya! At least I'm not alone 😂 it's such an annoying button!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    i like to type out a response and then just delete it and sadly drop my phone on the bed

Same
    Several times a day, but at work on my phone. I delete and try to hide my phone from myself.

At home I often type out responses and then open new windows on my computer to try to think about what I'm saying and if I want to....I often fail at that and post

I hate that I censor myself sometimes on here....I never used to
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    i like to type out a response and then just delete it and sadly drop my phone on the bed

Same
    Several times a day, but at work on my phone. I delete and try to hide my phone from myself.

At home I often type out responses and then open new windows on my computer to try to think about what I'm saying and if I want to....I often fail at that and post

I feel exactly the same way. But then I also like posting here so...
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    E
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Same

I totally relate to this.

Sometimes I’ll type out an entire paragraph deciding that it’s either too personal or I’ll get apprehensive that I didn’t express myself properly and delete it.

Hmm interesting concert. Think before posting. Maybe I’ll give it a go sometime