February 2019 Fat 2 Fit Weight Loss Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? If not I included the info you asked for . If its too late no worries

Username: Matthewsfive
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Starting weight: 259.2 (on Feb2nd)
    Current Weight: 254.6 ( of Feb9th )

I can still get you in as we are only in our first week. Please head on into the group page. I will tag you into your new team.

Hi, and thanks for letting me join. @mari-moulin, I tried to get onto the group page but I don't see what I need to do so you can tag me. All the links seem to be closed. Unless I'm not on the right page.

In order to be able to view all of our pages you have to JOIN the group. You can do this on the main group page. Click on the link below to join.

FAT 2 FIT WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE AND SUPPORT GROUP

I’ve also already tagged you in your team thread which is team WAIST AWAYS. Once you’ve joined head on into your team thread and introduce yourself.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    lcdube01 wrote: »
    I would love to join please if possible!

I can still add you as well. I will just need your weigh in day (what day you will be weighing in each week) and your starting weight (your weight taken last week ON your weigh in day).

Also follow the instructions on above post about joining the group. I will be adding you to team WEIGHT NO MORE.