Mysterious object from a running race

Options
This came in a race goodie bag, and it’s driving me crazy I don’t know what it is! It came in plastic that seemed like it was supposed to be opened. It’s the size of my palm and light weight. Not styrofoam , it almost feels like cloth. Not sure if I’m supposed to bath with it, eat it, or put it in my shoe.
Any ideas anyone? bdj91ukgcebi.png

Replies

• Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    Does it come out of the little case? Maybe they gave you a towel for the rain?
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Does it come out of the little case? Maybe they gave you a towel for the rain?

So it’s easily torn it seems and shredded, so I don’t think it’s a towel even though it feels and looks like a towel. It came in plastic, the advent health thing is just a slip of paper that came on top and was wrapped with plastic.
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    It looks like a towel or washcloth...if you drop it in water, I bet it expands into one of those.

That’s what we originally thought too, but don’t want to mess it up if it gets wet and it’s not supposed to lol. Also seems easy to break apart. 🤔

A towel would totally make sense though, it rained the entire race.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    Looks like one of those towels that are compressed into an really small puck. They're commonly used for camping or hiking. You put water on it to loosen it up.

Similar one from amazon:
    https://www.amazon.com/SE-NW9510-12-Compressed-Towels-Small/dp/B0096U57SA
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,637 Member
    Options
    Well... it has to be healthy! :lol:
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    I still say get your husband to try biting it... :laugh:

I’m a little sad this didn’t happen lol
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    FL_Hiker wrote: »
    We put it in water, it’s a wash cloth!!!! LOL! Thanks guys for the help you were right! 😂

i was gonna say, id bet its a wash cloth lol i used to buy them at the dollar store when my kids were little for the xmas stockings lmao
  • VioletRojo
    VioletRojo Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Yup, it's a wash cloth.