Signed Up for a Personal Trainer

Options
So I decided to sign up for a personal trainer. I'll be working out with them twice a week and they will be giving me a workout routine to follow. I'm really hoping that this helps me reach my goals. I had a trainer in the past and reached my goal of 126 from 175, I maintained my weight almost 10 years. Now, I'm at 148, I'd like to get down to around 135 OR just lose a few inches/body fat percentage and maintain that..I really hope this works in my favor.

Replies

• Bend_and_sway
    Bend_and_sway Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I had a trainer two times a week for about six months. I made a lot of strength gains and build muscle real well but I could not keep my eating habits in check and it ended up being a bit of a waste just because of that. I blame myself for not adhering to the macros that she set for me.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    Options
    Jadu786 wrote: »
    So I decided to sign up for a personal trainer. I'll be working out with them twice a week and they will be giving me a workout routine to follow. I'm really hoping that this helps me reach my goals. I had a trainer in the past and reached my goal of 126 from 175, I maintained my weight almost 10 years. Now, I'm at 148, I'd like to get down to around 135 OR just lose a few inches/body fat percentage and maintain that..I really hope this works in my favor.

My mom just loves her PT :)

A note on getting nutritional advice from a PT - don't, unless they are actually qualified to give it, which most of them are not.