went from eating 700 calories A DAY to....

Options
2»

Replies

• postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Some of you heard i had a trainer that had me eat around 700-800 calories a day with exercise and now I've switched trainers and now I'm eating up to 1900 calories with exercise a day and she has me doing 45 min of strength 5 x a week. And now for the best news. I'm losing more now then when i was when i was barely eating! Please no rude comments this is a huge accomplishment for me!

You must feel SO much better! Congrats! :D
  • MarioLozano16
    MarioLozano16 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Maybe one day you too will reach 3,000 calories a day D:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Woohoo! :drinker:
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    No rude comments from me. That's awesome, and I'm glad you're having such great success!

Keep it up :drinker:
  • kb8wau
    kb8wau Posts: 46
    Options
    That is great, keep that trainer!!
  • TipTopMMR
    TipTopMMR Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    YAY for healthy weight loss and strength gain! Keep up the awesome!!! You must feel amazing!
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! :drinker:
  • ttiiggzz
    ttiiggzz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    YAY for the new trainer and good advice!

It's scary to me that there's someone out there convincing people 700 calories is enough.
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    YAY for the new trainer and good advice!

It's scary to me that there's someone out there convincing people 700 calories is enough.

^This!

Yay and congratulations!!!
  • rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You're finally on the right track. Whatever trainer would ever have someone on a 700-800 cal diet should not have the word "trainer" in their title.
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Great job! I also went from eating VLCDs in attempts to lose weight to eating normally. I try to NET around 1300 now (will up it) but love fitness and exercise so I aim to eat close to 2000 every day with exercise calories considered.