Success - Part 1

Options
jan110144
jan110144 Posts: 1,278 Member
Yesterday I hit my goal weight! I am 74 and now weigh what I weighed in High School!!

Starting Weight: 7/30 - 182
Goal Weight: 1/28 - 135

Needless to say, I am thrilled. Best of all, I have established some very healthy eating and exercise habits that I can see myself sustaining indefinitely.

Next step - learning to live in maintenance so I can maintain this loss. I am looking forward to reporting Success- Part 2 next January when I have been able to live a year staying withing my goal weight range (135-139)

Replies

• pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    congratulations, how did you do it?
  • Alpha12
    Alpha12 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Well done and with a sensible approach!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love everything about this! And your profile picture is beautiful too. Great tips in here, no gimmicks, just consistent focus and a good plan. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,320 Member
    Options
    jan110144 wrote: »
    Yesterday I hit my goal weight! I am 74 and now weigh what I weighed in High School!!
    This is AMAZING. Congratulations, and here's to part 2!!!
  • daklock
    daklock Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on hitting your goal. Your tips are very sensible. I am applying some of the same strategies to my own journey. Next year I hope to be able to report my own success part 1 as I am reading your success - part 2.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!