Proven method for losing weight (forget keto)

Options
heybales
heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
I know it works - but is this a good idea. :D

https://youtu.be/2tnwYYYAK4o

Replies

• frankzee1
    frankzee1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Is this a response to last week's "body system clogged" thread?
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,484 Member
    Options
    After my Monday, I can’t awsome that enough.

Cheers, h.
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    But I need it to be EXACTLY 40 % ! NOT 39 % and certainly NOT 41 % ! I need guarantees ! :p
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    I didn't watch the whole thing, but I'd love to know what (or who) he's mocking with that :D

I doubt there are many here who aren't familiar with Jeff, but if there are any, the guy is legit. Hardcore legit. Love his workout programs...
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Phirrgus wrote: »
    I didn't watch the whole thing, but I'd love to know what (or who) he's mocking with that :D

I doubt there are many here who aren't familiar with Jeff, but if there are any, the guy is legit. Hardcore legit. Love his workout programs...

Maybe I haven't watched enough of his videos, but this one seemed to really be odd for him. I also didn't watch the whole thing, once I realized it was just a joke video I killed it. Does he do many like this? All the one I've watched have been helpful.
  • Phirrgus
    Options

Maybe I haven't watched enough of his videos, but this one seemed to really be odd for him. I also didn't watch the whole thing, once I realized it was just a joke video I killed it. Does he do many like this? All the one I've watched have been helpful.
    I've watched a lot of his videos over the years and this is the first of this type I've seen. He's usually pretty serious, if not a bit light hearted occasionally.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options

I've watched a lot of his videos over the years and this is the first of this type I've seen. He's usually pretty serious, if not a bit light hearted occasionally.

He does abuse his poor assistant at times (Jessie??) :)
  • Phirrgus
    Options

He does abuse his poor assistant at times (Jessie??) :)
    LOL, yes, yes he does :D
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    At the very end I think you discover the inspiration for it - being a test subject of the diet.

And ya, a purely humor video I've not seen from him, compared to just interjecting humor from time to time.