Your vacations this year?

2»

Replies

• I'm going to Las Vegas, NV for a few days in May... Staying at the MGM which has a huge pool complex. Which is one of the MANY reasons I'm getting into better shape!
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    yirara wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I like warm places. This year I am going to Hawaii, Costa Rica, and Europe.

Nice! Where to in Europe?

London and Paris to visit family. Maybe Barcelona as a side trip.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    I really wanna go to the Iowa State Fair one of these summers. I wanna drive there too from California to Iowa. I've never done anything like that before.

I kinda pitched the idea to one of my homeboys and he just nodded like "yeah, that's cool" but his eyebrows were saying something else lol.

I know it might look like hell on earth, but sometimes life needs an adventure.

oBM3cCm.jpg
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    I really wanna go to the Iowa State Fair one of these summers. I wanna drive there too from California to Iowa. I've never done anything like that before.

I kinda pitched the idea to one of my homeboys and he just nodded like "yeah, that's cool" but his eyebrows were saying something else lol.

I know it might look like hell on earth, but sometimes life needs an adventure.

oBM3cCm.jpg

Just curious, have you been to Iowa? Honesty do it up and detassle some corn, lol.. will be an experience you’ll never forget 😆 I tried one summer, when I was 14 while visiting my cousin and I WILL NEVER FORGET 😂😂😂
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    We usually do a summer trip to San Diego. We love the beach☺️
  • RubyDarling
    RubyDarling Posts: 171 Member
    I'm so excited for my holidays this year!
    - two weeks camping in outback South Australia with my family at Easter
    - 5 days with my girlfriends in spa and wine country near Melbourne in June (Daylesford for the Aussies)
    - 9 days in Vanuatu in July with my family

Then it'll be a long, hard slog til Christmas 😂
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    In about 2 weeks I'll be somewhere in Florida with my feet in the sand wearing a bathing suit for the first time since I was a kid 😳 I think I'll be okay with that once the alcohol takes effect :D
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    i got like 5 places to visit just in Texas, most excited about these
    37eu3qjadci3.jpeg

2po916i0szk6.jpeg

Where are these?

hill country near austin

Barton Springs (my guess).
  • an0393na
    an0393na Posts: 840 Member
    I'm off to NZ in 4 weeks as a weightloss reward ✌️
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    We tend to just do one day car trips instead of a whole weekend, week or longer. We might go stay at a cabin overnight and do some stuff in the area and then drive back home the next day.
    We might travel to go to a zoo, botanical garden or a couple of museums this year near where family live so we can visit them too.
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Florida and Indy again soon, then maybe Eurpoean areas, depending on buisness.
  • iSneakers
    iSneakers Posts: 90 Member
    My husband and I would like to go to Las Vegas this summer. But we haven’t made any plans yet.
  • Lyon, France in March to visit where my son will be studying. Vegas and hopefully Thailand later this year.