Portion

Options
Hi guys so I am following the calorie intake on this app. I have cut back on portions for lunch and dinner. I was having too much. I am having more eggs for breakfast than needed, but I had one less egg today and found myself extremely hungry in the morning, and even once I ate lunch I still felt more hungry all day then when I ate the extra egg. So if I’m within my calorie range for losing weight is it ok to eat the extra egg? Like once I start to continue to lose more weight I’m guessing I’ll find myself not needing to eat as much in the morning. I just find I need a big breakfast or I’m more hungry all day. I would probably get used to less eggs but why do that if I don’t have too? Thoughts?

Replies

• rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    As long as you are within your calories you can eat whatever you want, whenever you want. Eggs can be a good breakfast offering protein and fat, which helps keep you feeling full.

I like to eat my largest calorie meal of the day at breakfast - I lost 125 lbs eating my largest meal at breakfast, and my breakfasts are often over 500 calories since I've been in maintenance. Then usually a lighter lunch and a snack, and a very small dinner. Whatever works best for your lifestyle and helps you stay within your calories is best for you.