NEW ZEALAND BUDDY?

Options
Hi is there anyone in NZ thats wants to buddy up?
I dont have a heap of weight to lose, but lack consistency in healthy habits after I got a bad injury, im just finding my way back.
Female, in 30's, living a stress free (as mush as poss!) lifestyle :)
Thanks!

Replies

• jasonpoihegatama
    jasonpoihegatama Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    where in nz you from?
  • wearefab
    wearefab Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    where in nz you from?

Hi Jason, Naki. Are you in NZ?
  • Mrsindepenant1
    Mrsindepenant1 Posts: 196 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I’m in NZ from the mighty Waikato! I’m a 25yo female. Trying to loose 16kg to help manage my ankylosing spondylitis symptoms and get more active and healthy in general
  • wearefab
    wearefab Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I’m in NZ from the mighty Waikato! I’m a 25yo female. Trying to loose 16kg to help manage my ankylosing spondylitis symptoms and get more active and healthy in general

HI there ! Im also here for health reasons. I have a nervous system disorder that is much worse when I overeat and stay up too late which I do often! ! I would love to make healthy mission friends to connect with. I had a friend with AS in his toes but I don't really know what it's like for you.
  • jasonpoihegatama
    jasonpoihegatama Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Hi yes i'm from new zealand in the south Island at the moment, I also had set back with health, good luck with rehab and treatment it's good yous are working on your overall health. Please feel free to add me as friend,
  • nessac1984
    nessac1984 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m 34 and living in Timaru. I’ve added you as a friend, I hope that’s ok. Would be good to have some kiwi buddies on here! 😊
  • achavezj
    achavezj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Alexis 44yo male from Hamilton. I am getting into a gym for the first time although I have been working out in my garage for about 3 years. Have a great year!
  • MissSerenaMarie
    MissSerenaMarie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey I’m in NZ. I’m 33 living in Timaru.
    Feel free to add me!!! 😊