Hi guys

Options
Well..really hi gals! I am 48, 49 this year so pushing fifty and trying to get into better shape. Originally from CA& in a colder climate now so I need to adjust to still walking if it’s raining or cold or going to the gym. I need to drink more water but am on that with a water bottle by the bed and in the fridge-just need to drink them now! I got motivated with steps before so hoping that will help now! Glad to find your group!

Replies

• lovemickeymouse
    lovemickeymouse Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there. In a few weeks I will be 49. I've decided I have a goal of 50 by 50 (lose 50 pounds by my 50th birthday). The problem is I set that goal last month and I've gained two pounds so I need to reverse direction.
    I don't like cold weather and am ready for an early spring.
  • JohnHumkey
    JohnHumkey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. I am 65, turn 66 next month. I have been a member for years but have a goal to get to 170 by the end of March. The older you get the more difficult to lose. I love walking and it is my go to exercise to keep weigh off but winter gets in the way. Have resorted to walking in a Mall over lunch until it warms up. Good luck to both of you never give up.