What determines if you accept or decline a FR????

Options

Replies

• Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    duck lips play a little part of it
  • chubaway
    chubaway Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Or if their profile picture was taken from above the top of their head.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Profile pic is a must but I'm thinking its time to start being more selective
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    FR that comes out of the blue, with no explanation or interaction on the forums or through a mutual friend = ignore.
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    no selection at first, only when there is a one way communication it get deleted
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options

Be nice...it's an art form.
    Amy-Pond-Duck-Face-doctor-who-31858254-500-500.gif

:( gif wont work.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    OUt of the blue no message attached requests get denied. Most of the time. If their profile is filled out and I think we would make decent friends I'll accept... a blank one won't fly. Nothing personal, just I'm a pretty awesome friend. I want the same :)
  • want2lovemybody
    Options

I suppose you mean for a decline?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Looks, sense of humor, and deadlift max.
  • jbwilliams888
    Options
    I accept everyone! Come one, come all! If I was doing this for dating purposes, it would be a little different. I want to help support people in reaching their goals and make a few friends in the process!
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options

I suppose you mean for a decline?

Maybe I'm just too old to appreciate the duck lips the way they should be lol
  • jbwilliams888
    Options
    OUt of the blue no message attached requests get denied. Most of the time. If their profile is filled out and I think we would make decent friends I'll accept... a blank one won't fly. Nothing personal, just I'm a pretty awesome friend. I want the same :)

Good answer! I like!
  • sokkache
    sokkache Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I always accept, I honestly don't have that many friends or requests and I don't send out that many requests because I don't frequent the forums much but all my friends are nice so far, although I think half of them quit lol
  • want2lovemybody
    Options
    I accept everyone! Come one, come all! If I was doing this for dating purposes, it would be a little different. I want to help support people in reaching their goals and make a few friends in the process!

It does seem like a dating site at times :)
  • Ninguneado73
    Options
    Logging and working out daily....all my friends are active and work out daily...it is very encouraging and a great motivation!
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I essentially accept all FR unless it is pretty obvious that they send out a ton of FR and don't interact much. The only other reason I would decline is if I really didn't like what they had to say in the forums and don't think we would get along.
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options

I usually accept any friend requests that have a profile photo, filled out profile, etc. Basically showing that they are active. I prefer to receive a message along with a FR (some people add me because they are doing Herbalife like me, we have similar goals, similar age, etc) but as long as they seem nice/active I'll generally accept even without a message.

I deny when the above requirements aren't met, or if there is a crude message attached (which is rare).
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    The quality of the noodz included.
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    accept all and patiently wait to be deleted crew
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    must have a profile pic, must interact occasionally, hate getting a FR and then the person never says a word, why bother.
    Also, if no reason why they decided to FR me, I will check out their profile if it looks like they just collect people I decline.