Absolutely no will power

Options
2»

Replies

• musicfan68
    musicfan68 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    musicfan68 wrote: »
    Cut one piece of it, eat it and log it, and throw or give the rest away. Why have it sitting in the middle of your space when you know you can't control yourself? I used to have a friend that would make me a chocolate chip cheese cake for my birthday. I used to like it, but after having better cheese cake, it was way too dense. I literally just thank her for it and it goes in the garbage. I know if I kept it, I would pick at it and eat it even though I don't really like it. So I get rid of it so the temptation is not there.

You don't say anything to her about not making it anymore? Cheesecake is expensive to make, I'd be kind of pissed spending time and money making something for someone they just tossed out.

No, I've tried to nicely say "oh, you don't have to make me a cheese cake, I really don't need it", but she would get upset if I straight up told her don't make it anymore. That's how she shows she cares. Once it's in my hands, I can do with it what I want to. It's a gift.