Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Now im up to 300lb

2»

Replies

• darthCP91darthCP91 Posts: 4Member, Premium Member Posts: 4Member, Premium Member
    Im looking for motivating friends as well. I have gone up and down with my weight for the past 4 years and in October of last year I finally got to 300 for the first time in my life. Now I’m 315 and I’m desperate to find the motivation and will power to make a change. Anyone who is looking or going through the same thing feel free to add me.
  • ManEatingLizardManEatingLizard Posts: 15Member Member Posts: 15Member Member
    I'm at 291... was worried I'd be over 300 now, since I haven't been taking care of myself. Hoping to drop to an even 200. Anyone can feel free to add me. I could use the support.
  • GoGetta52GoGetta52 Posts: 10Member Member Posts: 10Member Member
    It’s definitely a struggle and you’re not in this alone.
  • fergusonjamillahfergusonjamillah Posts: 62Member, Premium Member Posts: 62Member, Premium Member
    CowboySar wrote: »
    It is tough and takes persistence, perseverance, will power and a solid drive for change.

I was 320lbs in 2015 when I finally had enough of being that big. I started small, gave up the junk food, and started walking everyday. I started eating healthier foods and most definitely healthier portions. I started tracking and logging what I ate and I weighed weekly. If there was an issue with the scale numbers I would reflect back on what I ate and what I did or did not do that would have contributed to a stall or gain, and then move on. Fast forward to May 2018 and I was at 184lbs for a loss of 135lbs. Since then I have actually completed an 8 month bulk and successfully put on weight and never thought twice about it. Currently back cutting weight, bulked to 218 and new current weight is 208.

It is a learning process, how your body responds to different calories, macros, exercise, cheats, deloads. Once you figure out how your body operates you will be in control of it, not your body in control of you.

Wish you all the best

Thanks i had to think about what i did wrong and how i can fix it and i realized that it was mostly my mindset that i had to change and not just what i ate or how i worked out and so far im loving it.
  • fergusonjamillahfergusonjamillah Posts: 62Member, Premium Member Posts: 62Member, Premium Member
    darthCP91 wrote: »
    Im looking for motivating friends as well. I have gone up and down with my weight for the past 4 years and in October of last year I finally got to 300 for the first time in my life. Now I’m 315 and I’m desperate to find the motivation and will power to make a change. Anyone who is looking or going through the same thing feel free to add me.

The struggle is real. What really hit me is taking front view full body picture and im like dam im that big lol.
    I only been at this for two weeks and time flys by so quickly so i know if i just do it for a lifestyle commitment i dont have to worry about quick diets or stress myself on a scale. Now i can eat what i want which is healthy and dont panic on cheat days as long as im in my calorie limit and i feel happier, more active, not in bed all day and its a great feeling.
    I'm at 291... was worried I'd be over 300 now, since I haven't been taking care of myself. Hoping to drop to an even 200. Anyone can feel free to add me. I could use the support.

I try to take it steps at a time to get to the bigger goal. We got this
  • SuzOhSuzOh Posts: 61Member Member Posts: 61Member Member
    I keep falling off track and losing my progress. I want to lose weight so bad and its my biggest obstacle that i cant seem to overcome to complete. It would be good to have some friends and a good support system. I know im not gonna give up and im here for anyone else who also needs support. Feel free to add me.

Hi, I can relate. This last year life has been very difficult in just about every way, especially the last 6 months. I just weighed myself for the first time since September. It was bad, but not as bad as I expected. I've gained about 8 lbs since then (currently 210 lbs), but thought the gain would be more like 15 - 20 lbs because my exercise has decreased so much. I want to lose 50 lbs over the next 10 months.
    I've done it before and maintained for several years, so I know I can do it.

So today I restart once again. It seems like a never ending battle, but we are worth the effort.
  • elisa123galelisa123gal Posts: 3,335Member Member Posts: 3,335Member Member
    Just keep trying. .and learn a little something each time.. This is a journey where you just do your best along the way and keep moving ahead. We all have setbacks.. bad days.. just join the rest of us.. and don't give up.
2»