Baby steps

Options
Chubbybunny671
Chubbybunny671 Posts: 15 Member
edited February 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Back at it again. Gained 30 pounds in half a year. Tired of feeling tired all the time. I need motivation guys. Who’s w me?

Replies

• Ariadne_Maat
    Ariadne_Maat Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, my dear. Before I restarted on my weight loss journey I had gained about 20 kgs in a year and a half after another failed diet, so I do understand you. Feel free to send a message. Best of luck!
  • jontracy99
    jontracy99 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I dropped about 25 pounds and gained about 15 back. Definitely need to get back to a solid routine of training and eating clean. I am with you and here to help.
  • Chubbybunny671
    Options
    Think of all the reasons you want or need to lose, and use that in times of struggle. Write your goals and post it where you can look at it daily . And above all, know that you’re worth the effort ... you got this !

I’m in it!! Thank you so much

• Chubbybunny671
    Options
    jontracy99 wrote: »
    I dropped about 25 pounds and gained about 15 back. Definitely need to get back to a solid routine of training and eating clean. I am with you and here to help.
    LETS DO THIS!! 💪🏽

• Chubbybunny671
    Options
    Hello, my dear. Before I restarted on my weight loss journey I had gained about 20 kgs in a year and a half after another failed diet, so I do understand you. Feel free to send a message. Best of luck!
    It’s kinda depressing when you loose all that weight and gain it back all over again. Hurt my knee and this also was the reasons for losing motivation.

• AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Lets do this! Anyone send me a friend request! Lets help support and motivate each other on our journeys!
  • jessimia
    jessimia Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Let’s DO THIS!!!🤩👍😆