Sports??

Options
2»

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I really want to arm wrestle anyone who wants to take me on...ya my arms are scrawny...but I got a 'secret weapon'!!
  • XzeroY
    XzeroY Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Blindfolded Volleyball
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I still play hockey at a fairly competitive level and golf quite a bit in the summer, does beer pong count as a sport 💁‍♂️
  • XzeroY
    XzeroY Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wack a puck
  • thepainmaker88
    thepainmaker88 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Discgolfing
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    If by sport you mean taking some time, skill, and you end up sweating by the end ...

Then it's wiggling myself into my skinny jeans.
  • thepainmaker88
    Options
    If by sport you mean taking some time, skill, and you end up sweating by the end ...

I’m pretty sure you need an opponent... is that part of your daily dress routine ?
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options

I’m pretty sure you need an opponent... is that part of your daily dress routine ?

The jeans are the opponent. They need to be conquered.
  • thepainmaker88
    Options

Touché
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

Smart girl.
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Played football in HS.
  • kiousd
    kiousd Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I liked baseball and basketball when I was younger. Now its whatever sport my daughter is playing at the time. And Blackhawks hockey.
  • ryando
    ryando Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Go Browns! Gotribe!
  • LJKN1GHT
    LJKN1GHT Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Rugby League. Love the speed and physicality of the sport. You spend 80mins trying to pummel the opposition then 80mins in the bar drinking with your opponent and becoming best buddies 😊🏉🏉
  • StormToday
    StormToday Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Haha I'm probably the only one

I LOVE RUNNING

and I watch track meets on ESPN 🤷
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Let me know if you’re in kind of sports and why do you enjoy this sport so much?

When it comes to Sports, I usually enjoy watching a wide variety of sports, I've never participated in or have not since, like forever lol

Lately, boccer (I think it's called) has piqued my curiosity. I'd love to add their ball handling skills/drills to my routine; Getting the soccer ball into the basket, as one ordinarily would, whilst playing football. Came by some youth who were practicing with accuracy.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I played paintball pretty hardcore for 20 years. I really wanted to start my own field for a long time, but life went another direction
  • cahubbard6421
    cahubbard6421 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    StormToday wrote: »
    Haha I'm probably the only one

I LOVE RUNNING

and I watch track meets on ESPN 🤷

You're not alone. I love watching running and I will run for cardio. It's my preferred cardio to be honest.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    k8eekins wrote: »
    Let me know if you’re in kind of sports and why do you enjoy this sport so much?

When it comes to Sports, I usually enjoy watching a wide variety of sports, I've never participated in or have not since, like forever lol

Lately, boccer (I think it's called) has piqued my curiosity. I'd love to add their ball handling skills/drills to my routine; Getting the soccer ball into the basket, as one ordinarily would, whilst playing football. Came by some youth who were practicing with accuracy.

I'm in, if you are sis!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    I played paintball pretty hardcore for 20 years. I really wanted to start my own field for a long time, but life went another direction

Fun. Haven't played in a while. Hmmm