What a day

Options
ginagurl79
ginagurl79 Posts: 90 Member
I always prep my food the day before. Including logging it-cause I’m very busy @ work.

My husband woke me up very early (earlier than our alarm for sure)!he couldn’t breathe. He couldn’t barely tell me...I called the ambulance.

So I was able to score the same breakfast at the hospital. It cost me a fortune :( (by weight)

What a day....trying to get my head right.

Replies

• looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    How are you and your husband doing now?(
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Dang--hope he's alright!!
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I hope he's ok, and I'm sorry you are both having such a bad day. Definitely give yourself a pass if you go over your limit today or while he's in the hospital. I mean ZERO guilt! After all, some things are more important.
  • ginagurl79
    ginagurl79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone it’s been hell on wheels. He has really bad sleep apnea & on a b-pap machine. Due to him not wearing it that night they told him he’s lucky he woke up.

It’s scary cause he is young & already had a heart attack. He just turned 36 the other day.

Very scary. He & I are trying to diet together but he needs to take it more serious:(
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    ginagurl79 wrote: »
    Sorry everyone it’s been hell on wheels. He has really bad sleep apnea & on a b-pap machine. Due to him not wearing it that night they told him he’s lucky he woke up.

It’s scary cause he is young & already had a heart attack. He just turned 36 the other day.

Very scary. He & I are trying to diet together but he needs to take it more serious:(

Oh wow. That's definitely scary. Hope everything improves for you both.