App for daily macro percentages?

Options
Hello all,
I have been off this site for a while and noticed that an app that I had installed onto my food diary page is now gone. Does anyone know how to find the Under Armor app that shows the percentages of macronutrients we eat daily? It was a pie chart that appeared towards the bottom of the food diary page- someone had sent me a link to download it at one point but that's long gone and I couldn't find it under "apps". thanks for your help. : )

Replies

• puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    You can see that on the MFP app as is if you click on the nutrition button at the bottom of the food diary page.
  • Jancandoit7
    Jancandoit7 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Thanks for responding @puffbrat but I don't see that on my food diary page- I'm thinking it may now be available to only premium members (which I'm not). I am not referring to the section that shows the daily macro breakdown- this was a pie chart that showed percentages of macros- a separate visual.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,958 Member
    Options
    Thanks for responding @puffbrat but I don't see that on my food diary page- I'm thinking it may now be available to only premium members (which I'm not). I am not referring to the section that shows the daily macro breakdown- this was a pie chart that showed percentages of macros- a separate visual.

It's only available in the Apps...I've never been able to view it on the website version/browsers. (Don't know if that's your issue or not.)
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Are you using the website or on your phone? On the Android app you can see a macro pie chart in your food diary. I don't think I've ever found it available on the website, at least the free version.
  • Jancandoit7
    Options
    Are you using the website or on your phone? On the Android app you can see a macro pie chart in your food diary. I don't think I've ever found it available on the website, at least the free version.

I'm on the website-I used to have it (on the website). Someone had sent me a link to add the extension but I lost it.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,958 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options

I'm on the website-I used to have it (on the website). Someone had sent me a link to add the extension but I lost it.

I just Googled that and you can still download it again. It's just not part of MFP.
  • Jancandoit7
    Options
    Yep, I found the extension-I downloaded it but it isn't working. Many have complained that it no longer works- oh well....