Looking for Friends Starting over.

Options
Hello everyone! I am trying this again. The first time I honestly didn't try hard Enough. I just purchased the band added the app and that's it!! Now I'm back 50 added pounds later! 😯 This time I am looking for friends and going all the way in for my life time of a healthier me. I am looking for people who would like to do challenges and just being a new fitness support family with me. I must say I really need it. 💖 I'm looking for the motivation. I'm ready for change. Oh and and I am having a hard time changing my default pic. I changed it and it said successful but no pic so don't know what I am doing wrong. I am very excited for this new journey with you!!

Replies

• randhusam
    randhusam Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi dear,
    Welcome back! I am in the same situation as you.. I started my fitness journey last year in Feb and lost 7kg in 3months however, over the next 9months i had the goal to lose another 7kg but I kept losing and gaining weight... having periods of binge eating and periods of dieting.. This resulted in me gaining back 5kg. I just came back from a holiday and while on the scale it says i didnt gain any weight, i did a body scan and it shows that i gained 1.5% body fat and lost my muscle mass.. so back to ground 0. I do feel so sad that 1. all my gains are gone 2. i was supposed to have lost 12kg by now 3. I wasnt dedicated enough to my journey.
    I could just give up but I would prefer to struggle for a bit and live comfortably in my body. So today is my day1, my plan is to lose 12kg or 15% bodyfat in the next 3-4months and maintain that afterwards. Planning to turn healthy living into a lifestyle. What is your goal?
    I have sent you a friend request. Lets motivate each other to not give up!
  • nitsirk00000
    nitsirk00000 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hey! the names kristin! i got 35lbs to lose, lets motivate!