Here we go...again....

Options
I am a 34 year old mother of 3. I have a 14 yr old, 7 yr old and 5 yr old. Live in North Dakota and right now the main focus is to keep from freezing! It feels like I have been restarting diets all of my adult life. This time feels different. I am done having kids and my kids are getting older. I have support around me this time and more focused on learning how to live healthier not just how to lose the next pound. I am down almost 30 lbs and over 20 inches since starting this new diet (or life change) in November. Many of my friends from prior attempts are Inactive so looking for some new friends that can help keep the motivation. I love trading hints, recipes, thoughts and vents :)

Replies

• jdoerr2fat
    jdoerr2fat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Right there with you Jamie -- but a little bit older and not in a position health-wise to be able to do much in the way of exercise, so this time I have to rely on diet alone. I've lost 20 lbs in the last month but it gets harder from here on out so I will wish us both GOOD LUCK! Feel free to send me a friend request if you like and I'd be happy to share your journey :-)