The buddy system! Who wants more MFP friends?

Options

Replies

• narna04
    narna04 Posts: 18
    Options
    I need some more buddies. You can add me too! :flowerforyou:
  • Aubrey2010
    Options
    Yes, please! I'm new here, just signed up today - so I can use the help navigating the site, on top of the great motivation!:smile::smile:
  • kalibsmom
    kalibsmom Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    :happy: Sure add me
  • iwannawearatutu
    iwannawearatutu Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    WOW, what fun!!! I think I have everyone added now. If I missed you please let me know or just add me. :) Sorry if I added anyone twice, lol... there was such a big response I may have sent requests to some folks who already sent one to me.

Keep it comin'! We can all use all the support we can get.

And yeah, that 5 buddies per 10 minutes can be frustrating. Just come back to the thread every so often and add another batch. :)
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    I love having more motivation feel free to add me!!
  • iwannawearatutu
    iwannawearatutu Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Gonna give this a "bump" up to the top. Anyone else wanna join the friend frenzy? I loooooove all this support. I overate today and my MFP buddies were immediately encouraging me to go exercise! YEAH GO BUDDY SYSTEM! :)
  • tmcowan
    tmcowan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I read a lot of the post but have no buddies yet. I would love to be added, I've been on MFP for about 5-6 weeks and really enjoy the site.
  • jennanostyle
    Options
    More buddies are welcome. Feel free anyone to add me and I'll do the same...when I'm not sneakily on here at work!
  • saintsteffers1
    Options
    me too me too! whoop whoop
  • wendytobin
    wendytobin Posts: 208
    Options
    i'm in, great idea
  • nbenos
    nbenos Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I definelty need buddies that will support me.... been having a tough time this past week. Please add me :) Looking forward to keeping each other motivated!
  • bkardong
    bkardong Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd love more friends. I'm just figuring out how helpful that can be! Feel free to add me, and I'll do the same.
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Would love to be added. Love the Motivation and support from everyone.
  • sadenniston
    sadenniston Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I totally need more friends to push me a little bit more and encourage me! Motivation is always needed! Add me if you want! We can all do it together!!
  • pfenixa
    pfenixa Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Not only do I like motivation for myself, but I like just seeing my buddies interacting and motivating each other! :smooched:
  • Stella_Does
    Options
    What a great idea! Feel free to add me too please :D Really helps encourage me to keep logging in and tracking my calories!
  • Ruby53
    Ruby53 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I would love more buddy's tooooo, how do I add them?
  • lauraparkerrr
    lauraparkerrr Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Extra support is great.
  • lilay
    lilay Posts: 122
    Options
    Sure anyone can add me. I can always use more motivation :)
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I want I want BUDDIES! (that was sung to the tune of "we will rock you")

So needless to say if you want a corny *kitten* friend with smartass tendancies feel free to add me!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOODEEEDOOOOO

Uh oh I better lay off the caffeine!