Am i a freak ?

Options
I’ve got two rows of abs instead of 3 that I see on most people how can I see another row of abs ? re9m1cmxgjep.jpeg

Replies

• paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,986 Member
    Options
    Your body looks pretty normal to me, not at all freakish.
  • patrickrea2002
    patrickrea2002 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    How do I know if my genetics will allow me to get a six pack or not?
  • jseams1234
    jseams1234 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    How do I know if my genetics will allow me to get a six pack or not?

Just get lean enough (you seem lean enough) and you will know. Keep in mind - that some people who do have those 3 intersections still mostly have a "4 pack" because the top intersection is so close to the top, near the ribs, that those abs often get overlooked. If your abs appear solid from the bottom section down and you are relatively lean in the pubic area I'd assume that either you have that close to the top intersection or you are just going to have to learn to be happy with that 4 pack. Hey... it was apparently good enough for Arnold. ;)
  • patrickrea2002
    patrickrea2002 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I still have a bit of fat on my belly I believe I have the genetic ability to have 3 intersections look rfatxdskie8c.jpeg
    Obviously it’s a rough sketch but u can feel a third intersection when I tense I think that it’s just covered by fat and I need to get leaner
  • go52182
    go52182 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
  • PokernuttAR
    PokernuttAR Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I know what you're talking about, cause I have the same issue. That lower abdomen area is hard to lose. I went from 240lbs to 158 and I still have some fat in the same area. I can't cut much more and I'll just have to live with it or look for other ways to remove it.

What's your height and weight?