I'm Coming Out!

Options
Ten10
Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
I have decided to be completely accountable. I am gonna make my food diary visible to everyone. Who am I hiding from? I used to believe that if I didn't log it, it would'nt appear on the scale. Well I am wrong so to keep myself accountable I am coming out for all of MFP to see. Wish me luck !

Replies

• bethany_jurries
    bethany_jurries Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Great attitude!!! Do the work and you will see the results!!! I am going to add you as a friend! We can keep each other accountable!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Gasp! You had rice krispies for breakfast?!!

:) Just kidding. Looks like you're doing good so far today! Make sure you eat all your calories, because we'll be watching you like a hawk. :huh:
  • Ten10
    Options

:) Just kidding. Looks like you're doing good so far today! Make sure you eat all your calories, because we'll be watching you like a hawk. :huh:

I wish I could eat rice krispies for breakfast and still lose,but with you all watching me is a really good thing. I guess I have incorporated my own big brother program.
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I should do the same thing. Most of the time I eat very well (I love vegetables) but there are days I don't want people to see what I am eating. I applaud you for doing this and you have my support. :flowerforyou:
  • salford25
    salford25 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Tell her FunkySpunky!!!

We will be able to assist you waaayy better showing your diary. if you ate it you might as well log it, because you won't be hurting nobody but yourself! We are all here for you and not judgmental ... so we will definently be on you to get you closer to your goal!!!
  • Ten10
    Options
    Thank You Everyone for your support.
  • Ten10
    Options
    Good for you. I should do the same thing. Most of the time I eat very well (I love vegetables) but there are days I don't want people to see what I am eating. I applaud you for doing this and you have my support. :flowerforyou:

You really should because the only one we are deceiving is ourselves. I can lie about what I put in my mouth, I don't have to log what I eat. But I know that the scale doesn't lie (well it may tell half truths) but for the most part it doesn't.
  • Michellerw1
    Michellerw1 Posts: 367
    Options
    I used to believe that if I didn't log it, it would'nt appear on the scale.

Ah! Me too. Mine is public and I have been doing a better job of logging every single little bite. GOOD FOR YOU! I will check up on you to see how awesome you do from now on.
  • YummyTpn
    YummyTpn Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That is really brave. I am sure some of us (including me) have passed food through our lips and not logged it, thinking, hey, it might not matter if I don't report it...But for you to report it all and put it out there for all to see, is very couragous!! This will keep you even more on the road to weight loss...I wish you all the best! Tanya
  • spike1380
    spike1380 Posts: 82
    Options
    I wish I could eat Rice Krispies. I am a major Krispie addict so I can't even buy them. If I have them in the house, I lose all control and I end up eating a whole box at one meal. Sigh.
  • cameron_en
    cameron_en Posts: 54
    Options
    Good on you :) *checks Ten10's diary* :blushing:
    Mine's public too if anyone's interested in having a look
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options

I wish I could eat rice krispies for breakfast and still lose,but with you all watching me is a really good thing. I guess I have incorporated my own big brother program.

LOVE the 1984 novel reference, btw!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Tell her FunkySpunky!!!

We will be able to assist you waaayy better showing your diary. if you ate it you might as well log it, because you won't be hurting nobody but yourself! We are all here for you and not judgmental ... so we will definently be on you to get you closer to your goal!!!

Total ditto! You can do this!! :flowerforyou: I promise you, the more you log, the more you will stop and think, "Do I want to eat this and log it? Or do I want to eat something healthier that I will be proud to log and shout from the mountaintops when I reach my goals!"
  • amjenti
    amjenti Posts: 12
    Options
    You are an inspiration :flowerforyou: to me. and I think you have the right mind set. It's definitely difficult being a single mom and always on the go. I've been there done that. But you are doing great and that should be something to be proud of. I know I am proud of you! Go you! :happy: :drinker:
  • genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Options
    I have decided to be completely accountable. I am gonna make my food diary visible to everyone. Who am I hiding from? I used to believe that if I didn't log it, it would'nt appear on the scale. Well I am wrong so to keep myself accountable I am coming out for all of MFP to see. Wish me luck !

I keep a food diary, but I do it on paper instead of here on FitnessPal, guess I'm just too lazy to do it both places...lol...