• Kathryn41057
    Kathryn41057 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    140-145?
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    145-150
    I always hesitate before answering posts like this though because I'd hate to guess higher and make someone feel bad!
    after seeing your second pic, I change my guess to about 140!
  • chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me?

Weight is only a number.

You look fine. You look healthy.

http://breakingmuscle.com/womens-fitness/144lbs-why-female-athletes-should-toss-the-scale-and-get-a-new-perspective
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options

..really?
    you don't look anywhere close to that, really! don't let that bother you. I was a lot bigger than you (A LOT) when I was in the 170s and I'm 5'6".
  • beastbulker
    Options
    155'ish
  • TemikaThompson
    TemikaThompson Posts: 222 Member
    Options
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go with 130-135.

But the real answer is, who cares? It's just a number. Find a size and fitness level that you're happy with and stop worrying that people are mentally weighing you...because they're not (unless you ask them to on an anonymous message board).
  • klaff411
    klaff411 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Uh...doubtful. 160 would be overweight for her.

140s.
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    late 120's-130-ish lbs
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    130ish . Not to sound like a creep but you have a good shape/ don't look like you have much fat on you. I really wouldn't be worrying what other people think.
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    135, honestly you look gorgeous as is :flowerforyou:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    119. PLEASE do NOT lose anymore weight, just get in shape!!!
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options

..really?
    you don't look anywhere close to that, really! don't let that bother you. I was a lot bigger than you (A LOT) when I was in the 170s and I'm 5'6".

Seriously! I'm with her! I'm your height, look a LOT heavier and even I'm not 172. And kudos to the gal who commented about weight being just a number.

When you have a minute, hit Google for this phrase: same weight different heights
    It'll open your eyes. :)

20js7qe.jpg
    The women in this photo all weight 154 lbs, but as you can see, each one carries it differently. There's an article about this. Here's the link to that.

http://www.blisstree.com/2011/12/09/beauty-shopping/daily-fail-the-average-british-woman-weights-154-pounds-and-doesnt-like-it-920/

There are also websites out there that show you what other people your height and weight look like and well, there are people my height and weight who carry it completely differently...

ETA: website & pic
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    k the 150-160 range guesses are making me feel a little uneasy. i think i just chose the most unflattering picture of me ever

I weigh 160 and I am only an inch shorter than you. You don't look anywhere NEAR as heavy as me. ;)
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    150ish.
  • J2U1N
    J2U1N Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm gonna go with 130-135.

But the real answer is, who cares? It's just a number. Find a size and fitness level that you're happy with and stop worrying that people are mentally weighing you...because they're not (unless you ask them to on an anonymous message board).

Right with this one! Most people don't look at you and think "she weighs ____"
  • TillyMomma
    TillyMomma Posts: 262
    Options
    Probably around 130.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    155-ish
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    135'ish.